[NEohioPAL] Stage Manager/Sound Op Needed For TITLEWave Park Bench Tour

Greg Vovos iorhino at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 18:06:25 PDT 2008

STAGE MANAGER/BOARD OP NEEDED

TITLEWave is pleased to announce that it will be touring a FREE Park Bench Tour of Greg Vovos' new play Becomes You to four parks throughout Cleveland from July 11 - August 2.  Shows will be on Friday and Saturday starting at 7pm with a tech each Thursday, as we move to a new location.  It will be directed by Mindy Herman and features Molly McGinnis and Faye Hargate.  We are looking for a Stage Manager/Sound Op.  Because of the outdoor/touring nature of the production, duties are slightly different.  But here are some of them:
1) Transport speakers (2), mics, tripods, props (and maybe bench) to touring site for each week.
2) Be responsible for taking the speakers home and charging them for each performance.
3) Ability to adjust sound levels on speakers a definite plus.
4) Owning a truck or large vehicle is definite plus but not a must.
5) Be a nice person.

This is a paid position.  Please respond to this email or to titlewavetheatre at yahoo.com  if you are interested/able to meet these requirements.  If you can attach some sort of resume or list your qualifications, that would be helpful.  Also, it doesn't hurt to write a short little paragraph telling us about yourself.  Once we gather all the resumes, we will contact those we are interested in.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Greg Vovos, Artistic Director
TITLEWave theatre