[NEohioPAL] Volunteer Church Musicians Needed ASAP

Stacey Wallace mizariell at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 05:48:45 PDT 2008

Hello all! My name is Ariel and I am a Prasie and Worship leader (singer, songwriter, choir director, etc) and I'm going back to my father's church
to help with the music department there. The thing is I do not play an instrument-so I need some musicans to help me out....unfortunately the church can not afford to pay musicians at
this time. So I'm looking for Christian Musicians (pianist, organist,
drummer, guitarist, etc) that would be willing to volunteer their time to
play for our Sunday services @ 11am (and 2-4 rehearsals per month if at all
possible- we will work with your schedule). As a fellow musician (singer) I
totally understand that your time and skills are valuable, and my goal is
to be able to pay all the musicians in the very near future. This will however be a great opportunity to grow and gain more experience.

This is a Baptist church located in Cleveland with a
mostly African-American congregation. I'm looking for musicians that can play by ear.... Gospel and Christian Contempory type music. If you know jazz that would be great too. Oh, and the church has a piano, organ and a basic drum set.

If interested please email me at mizariell at yahoo.com

Thanks so much for your time!
Ariel

P.S.   Please pass the word...if you know anyone that may be able to help