[NEohioPAL] Flying Carpet -- Dance du Soleil Bellydance Theater

Gina Snyder misspinkmartini at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 12:44:40 PDT 2008

Come see Flying Carpet -- Dance du Soleil Bellydance Theater
Friday, July 18th -- MUSICA at the Mocha Maiden in Akron
Tickets: $8 at the door

Let Dance du Soleil sweep you away on a magical flying carpet! Feel hypnotic beats from far away lands. See new and original belly dance choreographies by Leyla Soleil and Angela Prato. Witness mezmerizing veils, the ancient raqs assaya from Egypt, Bhangra from India, unique raqs sharki fusion of tribal, ballet, jazz and Latin dance. Watch a shaabi cat fight, dance the debke and see our yogi extraordinaire contort his body!

Special vocal/dance performance a la Shakira by our own Gina and DJ $crilla.

Starring:
Leyla and Babette Soleil * Angela Prato * Dance du Soleil Dancers featuring Anne, Jenn and Gina *

Special Guests:
Cassandra al Warda * Sherena * Ron White * and DJ $crilla!

FRIDAY, JULY 18th -- MUSICA at the MOCHA MAIDEN
AKRON, OHIO
TICKETS: $8 at the door
For more information, call 330-671-7862