[NEohioPAL] Casting Call/Auditions for female models and actors

tinker at tinkandtate.com tinker at tinkandtate.com
Sun Jun 29 14:22:52 PDT 2008

   July 7th 2008 6-9 PM at The Holiday Inn, Rockside Road - Independence
July 8th 2008 6-9 PM at The Holiday Inn, Everhard Road - Canton

For the right candidates this will be a paid, multi-media, opportunity
with a presence on the web, through mobile, television, film and real
world performances.

Not only should the candidate be camera friendly and have some acting
skills, but they should be to carry a tune and move gracefully about a
stage.

As YouTube Partners, Veoh, Revver, and Crackle featured providers,
Tinker and Tater has arguably become one of the most popular comedy
webseries produced in Northeast Ohio. Our ambitions fall nothing short
of New Media, World Domination.

We're looking for energetic women between the ages of 19 - 29 who have
a positive attitude and have the ability to laugh at themselves.

Do NOT send headshots at this time - If interested email
tinker at tinkandtate.com for more details.

LVEFilms