[NEohioPAL] Agency Advice

Oliver Thompson olivertheactor at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 19:43:13 PDT 2008

Docherty is all there is in NE Ohio. Nothing better! I've been with them for 4 years
now. I now live Los Angeles, California and thanks to Docherty I came
well prepared. I fly back to Ohio often doing print work and
commercials with them . I received my SAG (Screen Actors Guild) card
with them on my very first job doing a Pizza Hut commercial in
Youngstown back in 2004. I have friends in LA who've been trying to get
theirs for over 3 years in LA. I also received my AFTRA (American
Federation of Televison and Radio Artist) member with them in the same
year. They are also connected in the Pittsburgh area where the home
office is. Tell em Oliver referred you and mentioned great things to
you. Joan, Jon, Stephanie and Jessica are the best.Below is a list of jobs I've booked with them in the last 4 years while also living in LA:

Blue Cross Blue Shield (Print)
American Greetings (Print)
Ohio Travel &Tourism (Commercial)
Pizza Hut Commercial)
Key Bank (Commercial & Print)
.........and many more I can't even remember!

Oliver L. Thompson

"In
order to succeed as an actor, you have to lose consciousness of your
own self to transform into the character in the play"  -S. Meisner
olivertheactor at yahoo.com

www.oliverlthompson.com