[NEohioPAL] Singers needed

Ann Marie Irwin amilegacy at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 05:21:56 PDT 2008

Singers are needed to build an intergenerational community choir.  Ages ages 8 -108+ are welcome to join.  Join as an individual or a family.  We rehearse Tuesday evenings at 7:00 in the choir practice room at Grace Church 7393 Pearl Road, Middleburg Heights. No auditions, only a desire to sing.  Guests are welcome. Legacy Family Choir is an outreach of Legacy in Education, a non-profit working to support music and arts education.   For more information call Legacy in Education at 440 846 0973, or stop by one of our rehearsals.