[NEohioPAL] NB Puppets looking for cast/crew for NBTV Pilot

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Tue Jul 1 12:04:46 PDT 2008

Natural Bridges and the NB Puppets will be shooting our pilot episode for
our situation comedy TV series "NBTV," and we are currently looking to add
some extra NB Puppeteers, Humans and Crew positions for both this pilot,
as well as establishing a list of possible employees for our TV series,
once we get ready to shoot the first season.

We will be doing our filming in Cleveland this August.  Tentative film
shoot dates are August 22nd, 23rd and 24th and we will be rehearsing on
our other dates in August as well.  There will be pay for this project, as
well as free food and drinks, copy of the completed pilot on DVD and
credit mention, but please be advised that this is an extremely low budget
production, so it's not going to be a highly paid gig (sorry!).

If you are interested in being a part of this pilot episode, please send
us your resume and picture to any of the following:

Mail:
Natural Bridges LLC
NBTV
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688

Email:
Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com

"NBTV" is not a children's show, nor is this a puppet show.  "NBTV" is
rather a situation comedy show for adults, but children can watch it too!

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line:     1-888-866-4877
Office Phone/Fax:  440-887-0840
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.whetstone-media.com/nbtv.html
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges LLC is a full-service professional puppet production
company that specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows,
Commercials, Roving Entertainment-Infotainment, On-Premise Brand
Promotions, and our TV Series "NBTV."