[NEohioPAL] $10 off GIRLS NIGHT OUT w/CBC MAGAZINE at The Cleveland Play House 7/9

Melissa Bachtel mbachtel at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Jul 3 13:36:42 PDT 2008

Join CBC Magazine for a GIRLS NIGHT OUT at The Cleveland Play House and save
$10 on tickets!

Come see Girls Night: The Musical on Wednesday, July 9, 2008
and enjoy a special pre-show party from 6:30 to 8.

Network with CBC Magazine subscribers, supporters and friends. Complimentary
Bacardi drinks and light appetizers from Spice of Life catering, as well as
desserts from Cakes by Phill will be provided.

Mention the code CBC10 when ordering your tickets to receive $10 off you
ticket price!
Order now at www.clevelandplayhouse.com or call the ticket office at
216-795-7000 ext. 4

About Girls Night: The Musical:
A hilarious and touching “tell-it-like-it-is” look at a group of long-time
friends, Girls Night: The Musical promises to have audiences laughing,
crying and dancing in the aisles!  Bursting with energy and packed with
every memorable anthem imaginable including: Girls Just Want to Have Fun, I
Will Survive, Man I Feel Like a Woman, Say a Little Prayer, I’m Every Woman,
and We Are Family.  Girls Night: The Musical is a must-see slice of sizzling
entertainment for anyone who really knows how to have fun!