[NEohioPAL] The Bang and The Clatter Theatre Company Announces Ohio Premiere Remounting of Pounding Nails In The Floor With My Forehead

alanna at bnctheatre.com alanna at bnctheatre.com
Thu Jul 3 09:17:11 PDT 2008

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                                      Date: 6-30-08

Contact: Alanna Romansky/ Sean Derry
From: 	The Bang and The Clatter Theatre Company
	224 Euclid Ave.
	Cleveland, OH 44114
Phone:	330.606.5317
E-mail: alanna at bnctheatre.com
Website: www.bnctheatre.com

Cleveland, OH –The Bang and The Clatter Theatre Company announces the opening of Pounding Nails In The Floor With My Forehead, by Eric Bogosian.

“Pounding Nails In The Floor With My Forehead is a one-man show that delivers searing commentary through a series of monologues revealing the disturbing  connections between us and the people we try not to see or be.”  - New York Times

“Eric Bogosian's 'Pounding Nails in the Floor With My Forehead' is a torrent of bile bubbling with edgy wit and shot through with moral outrage.”
~BBC

The show features Sean Derry and is Directed by Sean McConaha.  Performances run from July 5th through July 19 Thursdays through Saturdays at 8pm at The Bang and The Clatter – Sometimes In The Silence…Theatre Company at 224 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114.

All Tickets are $15.  All students and seniors have the option to ‘Pay As You Can’ for
each show. For ticket reservations, call the box office at 330.606.5317.

###