[NEohioPAL] SUMMER ROCK CAMP- SPACE STILL AVAILABLE

Kristin Ehasz k.ehasz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:47:52 PDT 2008

There is still space available in our Summer Rock Camps!

Highland Heights:  July 14-18 and July 28-Aug 1

Rocky River:  July 7-11 and July 21-25

Our Rock Music Day Camp is an immersive summer day camp experience to hone
music performance and ensemble skills and have fun!

Students spend a week working in a hands-on atmosphere filled with:

-Learning new songs and their parts for the ultimate performance
-Rehearsing with a band to perfect song parts
-Demonstrating songs for school members and staff daily
-Interacting with other young musicians
-Learning from music professionals who will share their experience and
knowledge
-Exploring a secondary instrument and perhaps performing with it
-Performing songs in a final concert for family and friends

We know from experience that playing in a band situation speeds learning and
creates seasoned musicians. Even relatively advanced musicians are amazed at
the amount of progress they make when regularly playing with other
musicians.

Registration forms can be downloaded at
http://www.schoolofrock.com/summer_image/summer_attach_3.pdf

Please contact us if you have any questions about our camp!

Paul Green School of Rock Music

299 Alpha Park

Highland Heights, OH 44143

440-684-7625