[NEohioPAL] Need rideshare to NYC in August or September

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:22:45 PDT 2008

Hello all!
I'm posting this because I would like to see of somebody is gonna be going to NYC in the end of august or the beggining/middle of September. I need to get a plane from there and I won't have transportation so if somebody is going I will be more than willing to pay for half gas or even more. I was thinking about posting this on Craigslist but you cannot trust people you don't know and here in Neopal it can be the same but I will feel more secure going with somebody I know from the list or with a good reputation in the arts community.
My dates are flexible so it will depend on when you are going if I can get a plane that day, but we can talk about it. Sometimes people prefer to share a ride so they won't spend a lot of money. so let me know if you're thinking on going and if you need to share expenses. Thanks!

elektrica53 at hotmail.com