[NEohioPAL] Poetry and Play on Thursday. FREE!

Elise Geither egeither at bw.edu
Mon Jul 7 06:12:40 PDT 2008

Poetry Reading and Play Excerpt!

I haven't read out in a while, so come and hear new poems and an excerpt from my new play "Prom for Angel" fresh off of a production in CA!
~elise

Free!
July 10, 2008 -
Poetry Reading and Open Mic -
7:00 –9:00 PM free
Poetry Reading at Insights Coffee & More
at 1661 Pearl Road, Brunswick, in the Drug Mart Plaza
Featured Reader is Elise Geither. Elise is an area poet and playwright. Most recently, her collection of monologues, "Horse Latitudes" (deepcleveland press) was presented as part of a summer theater workshop hosted by director Michael C. Mazur (MFA/NYU, Theater Professor from Cal State Chico). A monologue from her full-length play "The Doe" appears in More Monologues from the Best New Plays, and her new short play "Theater of the Mind" was workshopped this summer through a local theater program. Geither's poems have appeared in Morpo, Big City Lit, Thundersandwich, Slant, and the Artful Dodge among others. Geither is a mom to three lovely girls and finishing her PhD.