[NEohioPAL] Singers welcome every Tuesday

Ann Marie Irwin amilegacy at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 7 07:27:07 PDT 2008

Singers are welcome to visit rehearsals of a new intergenerational communitychoir!
We are recruiting for the fall and looking to build a large choral group. Legacy Family Choir is an ourtreach of Legacy in Education, a non-profit working to keep arts education opportunites available to children. This choir seeks to educate members of all levels of choral abilities, offers internships to college music majors, and seeks to entertain audiences while promoting the importance of music education.  Feel free to drop in during the summer as we will are recruiting new members for a fall 2008-spring 2009 season.
We welcome children ages 8 and up, teens, and adults. We will be offering additionsl workshops and lessons in the fall for choir members who want to learn more about music theory or learn to read music.
Intergenrational makes it easy for families to sing together.  Bring your children or grandchildren!  Individuals are welcome to join us too! College music majors looking for experience are welcome to talk with us about internship opportunities.
All are welcome!
Tuesday nights 7-8:30pm
Grace Church Choir Practice Room
7393 Pearl Road, Middleburg Heights
For more information call Legacy in Education 440 846 0973