[NEohioPAL] Wanted Female Rock Singers , and Male & Female Singers 50 & up

fran beatty dejavuisk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 15:27:44 PDT 2008

Sing your way to the Talent Quest Nationals in Laughlin Nevada Sept. 21-28th 2008.
We Need Female Rock Singers At Cabana TONIGHT!!
Cabana 146 East Bridge St. Elyria Ohio  is  holding the last night for Singing & Karaoke competitions  hosted by DeJaVu Ent. TONIGHT (Monday July 7th 2008. ) 10:30 PM to 12:00 AM Open KAraoke after the competition until 2:00 Am
Catagories are (Country)-(Rock,Pop R&B)-(50 & Over).We will be sending at least 6 finalists airfare,hotel & Sanctioning fees paid to Laughlin to Compete. Let's show them what Ohio can do & Blow them away!! For info email me or visit www,talentqst.com for more info on venue sites.Must be 21 on or before Sept.21st 2008.
 You can still get into the local competition Tomorrow ONLY @ Johnny Malloy's Center Ridge Rd. N. Ridgeville Ohio. 10:00 -12:00 AM
Next week is the local finals for Cabana & Johnny Malloy's Good Luck!!

DeJaVu Where singers aren't just people they are FRIENDS Thank you all ,Love Fran