[NEohioPAL] "West Side Story" Opens at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 12:43:17 PDT 2008

The Huntington Playhouse production of "West Side Story" opens July 10 and will continue through August 3, 2008.  performancea are Friday & Saturday evenings at 8:00 PM with one matinee on Sunday, Aug. 3rd at 2:00 PM.  The show is directed and choreographed by Monica Olejko with David W. Coxe serving as the musical director.
Set in the turbulent Upper West Side of   Manhatten, this landmark musical explores, in song and dance, the territorial rivalry between ethnic teenage gangs--the Jets and the Sharks--and the tender love story that arises to bridge the differences between sides. {Special Box}
Reservations are highly recomended and may be made by calling the box office at 440-871-8333.
Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.  For up to date information about the theatre, our shows, and more- go to our web site at: www.huntingtonplayhouse.com.