[NEohioPAL] Teen Musical Theater Performance Workshop at the Beck

Dawn Youngs dyoungs at beckcenter.org
Tue Jul 8 09:04:19 PDT 2008

Don't miss your chance to be a part of Beck's
Musical Theater Performance Workshop
(aka SPW Musical Theater : And The Tony Goes To . . . a history of the Broadway musical  )

for students ages 12 - 18

July 28th - August 15th: Monday through Friday; 12:00 to 4:00 pm
Performances August 15th & 16th
Placement Auditions July 24th from 3:00 - 6:00pm

Spaces in the camp are limited, so call the Beck Center Box Office at 216-521-2540 and register today!

Director: Dawn Youngs
Musical Directors:  Brad Wyner, Larry Goodpastor and John Krol.
Choreographers: Monica Olejko, Rachael Widener, and Megan Pitcher.

Tuition: $325

This three-week musical theater camp is for students who are serious about performing. The camp will take a musical journey through time as we examine the Tony award-winning musicals of the last five decades. >From Cole Porter's Kiss Me Kate to last season's hit, Spring Awakening, we will explore some of the best music from the best that the Broadway stage has to offer. Students will work with three different musical directors and choreographers while working as a team to pull together this fabulous musical review.

(Tickets to the performances are $5 each.)

For more information on this and other classes available at the Beck Center, please visit our website at www.beckcenter.org