[NEohioPAL] Children needed for a classroom scene for Jean Claude the Gumming Zombie

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Jul 8 17:34:02 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone, I am in need of about 10 children (age 8-10) for a scene in my
current short film Jean Claude The Gumming Zombie, the short film is a
comedy horror film and the scene that we planned to shoot (that needed the
children) is a classroom scene where Timmy (whom have the zombie Jean Claude
as a pet) takes Jean Claude to the show and tell at school to showcase Jean
Claude to his classmate.

A little bit about the short film: Jean Claude, a Frenchman who had lost all
his teeth (while converting into a zombie) was adapted into this family as a
pet. The family comprised of Timmy, Sally, Mother, Father, and Granny. The
family still lives in the 1950s era while everyone else is in the 2008.

No gore or blood on this particular scene, 2 children will have small
speaking role in respond to the show and tell. This is not a paying project
however we'll make sure you are fed well and as usual, get a compilation DVD
set when it is done. The film already been requested by a few film festivals
(Wreck Beach, Ohio Comic Con/MidOhio Comic Con, and others).

If you have any children who wouldn't mind be part of the scene and you are
ok for them to be part of this horror comedy, please contact me asap. We are
planning to shoot the scene on July 16 from 3pm to no later than 8:30pm
(since it's a small scene, it will not take long).

For more information on the short film, please visit
www.thegummingzombie.com <http://www.thegummingzombie.com/>

Thanks again.

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com