[NEohioPAL] Seeking Marketing and Production Interns for TV Program

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue Jul 8 13:02:28 PDT 2008

Prelude2Cinema is seeking Marketing and Production Interns A.S.A.P. for Summer and Fall 2008. We are working on an anthology program of independent cinema named "Prelude2Cinema Presents..." that will be on air starting September 2008.  We will producing productions for this program and acquiring productions. College credit and/or stipends are available. For more info, go to http://prelude2cinema.com/interns.htm or e-mail me here.

Prelude2Cinema is also creating a marketing campaign for the web hosting division of Nogient Development, a California Web Design Company. We will need talent for this that has to be approved by our client. The talent may be featured in print ads and viral online videos and on air promos. Do not contact Nogient directly but there is more info on the company at
http://nogient.com/

Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
A Branded Entertainment Company