[NEohioPAL] Arts Conference: Canton OH: THIS Fri/Sat July 11 & 12

Janelle janelle at squarepegpromotions.com
Wed Jul 9 09:35:50 PDT 2008

Hello, Friends of the Arts-

There's still time to register for this year's The Art of Worship arts
conference in Canton-coming up THIS weekend! Friday, July 11 and Saturday,
July 12!

Our theme this year is "Illumination!" Check out all we have to offer this
year at our new website: www.theartofworship.org
<http://www.theartofworship.org/>

Special guest artists include award-winning musicians/storytellers Alathea,
who won the John Lennon Songwriting Contest earlier this year, and
songwriter/author/Willow Creek worship leader Rory Noland.
(http://www.myspace.com/alatheamusic)

Don't miss a minute of creative community. All faith backgrounds,
nationalities, and walks of life are welcomed. Ages 14 to 114.

Please disregard the registration deadlines that are posted online. Sign up
TODAY!

PAY AS YOU ARE ABLE. Please do not let something as trivial as money be an
obstacle. Bring yourself. Bring a friend. Bring 18 friends! But get here.

Scholarships are available-just reply to conference director, Leslie
Nielsen, at Leslie at airborne-productions.com or contact Pastor Phil at
330-966-2800.

submitted by: Janelle Hannum Schmidt

Square Peg Promotions

P.O. Box 35878

Canton, OH 44735-5878 USA

330.806.6520

janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

http://myspace.com/squarepegpromotions

"Home is not where you live. It's where people understand you."--unknown, as
quoted by John Hampton 06.01.08