[NEohioPAL] twenty minutes that changed my life

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 04:05:14 PDT 2008

My first contact with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor  Dreamcoat was in
1973 as an audience member at Camp Wise. Bebe Weinberg was  directing a group of
children in an early version of the play - which was only  20 minutes!

What those kids did was so amazing and moving that I got  inspired to try
theatre for the first time with Bebe that autumn in the youth  theatre at the JCC
of Cleveland. There was no turning back - I was hooked on  theatre for life!

I am so proud of the stunning work of our company of 55 cast, crew  and
orchestra on the FPAC production of Joseph opening tomorrow, July  11 and running
through July 20.  I hope you will come and witness what a  group of young
people can accomplish.

Complete information about the production is here:
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com/josephromeojulietfpac08.htm_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/josephromeojulietfpac08.htm)