[NEohioPAL] Cleveland 48HFP-Early Bird Registration Ends Monday/Networking Party Tonight (Thursday)

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 07:45:11 PDT 2008

Attn Filmmakers--this is just a quick note to remind you that if you
have not yet registered your team for this year's 48 Hour Film Project
to do so right away! Early Bird Registration ends this Monday July 14.
Register before than and you will save $20 off your team's registration
fee! Don't miss your chance to be a part of the world's LARGEST
international film competition!

The Cleveland 48HFP will take place Aug. 8-10, with a screening at
the Cedar Lee Theatre on Wednesday July 13th. To register or get more
information please go to www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland.

Top 10 Reasons why you should enter the 48 Hour Film Project:
1) This is the Big One … Filmmakers in more than 70 cities
around the world will participate.
2) Every year we take a select number of films to
important film-industry festivals.
3) Films stream online in high resolution at www.48.tv.

4) Work with SAG actors … 48HFP has a special agreement
with the Screen Actors Guild.
5) Our website provides all of the releases you'll need
for your film in perpetuity.
6) Our network provides chances to meet other filmmakers
from around the world.
7) If your film wins the Best Film of your city's 48HFP, you get
passes to Filmapalooza … our international festival of screenings, parties, and
awards all rolled into one great weekend!
8) Because of our global presence, your film could play in
other film festivals, in other countries, or be sold.
9) Your film team could compete in second round events
where you can win cash or a Panasonic camera.
10)  If you win,
you can say you won the world's LARGEST INTERNATIONAL FILM COMPETITION!

Also,
don't miss your chance to come to the 48HFP Networking Party TONIGHT at
Anatomy Nightclub from 6 to 9 pm. Registered filmmakers & teams,
potential team members, actors & actresses, or anyone who LOVES
film and has any interest in getting involved are welcome! Cleveland
City Producer Brian Bowers will be on hand to answer questions about
the 48HFP and make introductions, and Anatomy is offering some great
drink specials for anyone who comes down! Anatomy (www.anatomycleveland.com) is located on the corner of W. 9th and St.Clair in the Warehouse District.