[NEohioPAL] Short Film NEEDS 15 KIDS...8-15 YEAR OLDS- (Wahome Productions LLC)

Steph Wahome mukenyiwahome at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:57:38 PDT 2008

The Short Film creatively illustrates issues faced by many youth today in a
fun and dramatic way. The script is amazing as it weaves four rich stories
together of several 8-15 year old main characters.  We are looking for youth
(all nationalities) who are committed and passionate about acting. After
several July rehersals we will shoot the film on weekends (Aug. 2nd, 9th and
10th). All rehersals and shoots will take place in Cleveland and
Warrensville Heights.

For more information contact, Mukenyi Wahome at wahomeproductions at gmail.com,
216.295.0016 or 206.510.7325(cell).

Audition
Tri-C Metro Campus
Media Arts Studio, Liberal Arts Building
Saturday- 10am-1pm (July 12th)