[NEohioPAL] Youngstown Superstar! Clarification

Michael Moritz, Kontinuous Jams Music mikemoritz at kontinuousjams.com
Sat Jul 12 08:29:55 PDT 2008

I am reposting this release in response to numerous questions about the contest.

The contest is all ages, and all cities. You DO NOT have to live in Youngstown to register. Registrations are required, and can be done in person, over the phone, or online. The entire project is professionally shot and ran on several regional tv stations, as well as archived on Time Warner Cable's On Demand service. The finals are backed up by a full 10 piece nationally acclaimed band, along with 6 back up vocalists.

The finals are also professionally tracked and recorded, mastered, and pressed into cd's. Dozens of past year finalists are posted for viewing on the website, along with all the past winners.

This is a seriously developed contest. This contest is in it's 4th year. Come join us!

Good Luck!
Mike Moritz
Program Director
Youngstown Superstar Vocal Competition
www.youngstownsuperstar.com
(330) 788-9666

-----------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO ALL MEDIA
CONTACT: MIKE MORITZ, PROGRAM DIRECTOR (330) 788-9666

       Kontinuous Jams Media Group proudly presents the return of Youngstown
Superstar Talent Competition.
        Youngstown Superstar is looking for children and adults of all
ages to register for the FOURTH YEAR of this smash hit contest!
Registrations are required, and can be made online at
www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or by phone at
(330) 788-9666.  Registrants will be required to audition a capella
(voice only) for a panel of judges.  Eliminations will be made until 10
contestants remain in each category.
                During the course of the last two nights of this
televised event the judges and our studio audience will determine which
4 of our 40 finalists will be the real Youngstown Superstar. We invite
the entire community to come on the final nights of the competition to
support the incredible talent we have right here in Youngstown, OH.
                The finals will be open to the public, with advance
seating, as well as general admission at the door. During the course of
the evening, through judging and audience votes,one winner will be determined in each
category. The grand prize in each category is a recording deal for the
vocalist at Kontinuous Jams Studios, including 50 copies of their own
cd! For more information, visit www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or call
(330) 788-9666.

THe Final Competition Nights Are
K-4th, 5th-8th Friday, October 17th, 2008
High School, Adults, October 18th, 2008

At The Youngstown Playhouse, 600 Playhouse Lane, Youngstown, Ohio 44505

________________________________
Is this competition only open to residents of Youngstown?

www.youngstownsuperstar.com<http://www.youngstownsuperstar.com/>, or by phone at
cd! For more information, visit www.youngstownsuperstar.com<http://www.youngstownsuperstar.com/>, or call
(330) 788-9666.

THe Final Competition Nights Are
K-4th, 5th-8th Friday, October 17th, 2008
High School, Adults, October 18th, 2008

At The Youngstown Playhouse, 600 Playhouse Lane, Youngstown, Ohio 44505

one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on hiatus while out of town, switch
from mime to plain text or vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS at
http://www.fredsternfeld.com.
please consider a voluntary contribution to support Neohiopal -
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support