[NEohioPAL] NEED 9-15 year old KID ACTORS (Wahome Productions LLC)

Steph Wahome mukenyiwahome at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:18:39 PDT 2008

Short film description:
This film creatively illustrates issues faced by many youth today in a fun
and dramatic way. The script is amazing as it weaves four rich stories
together of several 9-15 year old main characters.  We are looking for youth
(all nationalities) who are committed and passionate about acting. After
several July rehearsals we will shoot the film on weekends (Aug. 2nd, 9th
and 10th). All rehearsals and shoots will take place in Cleveland and
Warrensville Heights.

Auditions:
Thursday (June 17th) 11am-2pm
Tri-C Metro Campus
Media Arts Studio, Liberal Arts Building

For more information contact, Stephanie "Mukenyi" Wahome at
wahomeproductions at gmail.com, 216.295.0016 or 206.510.7325(cell).