[NEohioPAL] Western Reserve Playhouse holds auditions for NIGHT WATCH

Marie Dusini mardus at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 13 19:49:53 PDT 2008

                    MONDAY, JULY 14TH AT 7:00 P.M.
                     LAST DAY TO AUDITION FOR
                       THE SUSPENSE MYSTERY
                             NIGHT WATCH
            DIRECTED BY JONATHAN KRONENBERGER

                        Cast 5 men     4 women                              Performance dates:  Sept. 12, 13, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27
                      For more info Call:  330-620-7314

  The theatre is located at 3326 Everett Rd. at the corner of Revere Rd at the Bath/Richfield Township lines in Summit County close to Interstates 77 and 271.
  Take I-77 and exit at Exit 143 at the top of the ramp turn left for one mile to Revere Rd, turn right and drive one mile into our parking lot.  It is the big grey metal barn.