[NEohioPAL] Looking For Photography Lighting

Victoria Greathouse vgreathouse at student.cia.edu
Mon Jul 14 12:14:28 PDT 2008

I am a photography student at the Cleveland Institute of Art and due to the
summer break, I am unable to loan out equipment from the school. I was
recently hired to do some fashion photography for a local Cleveland clothing
store, but I lack the lighting equipment to really complete the job. Ideally
I would like to use strobe lights, but if anyone has any hot lights that I
could possibly borrow/loan out/rent/possibly lease to buy, that could work
also. I would need the equipment by August 1st and would need it for at
least a month. Please send replies to vgreathouse at student.cia.edu and if
possible, please send pictures of the equipment.

Thank you,
Victoria Greathouse

--
The Cleveland Institute of Art
Film, Video & Photographic Arts Major 2010

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live." -
Henry David Thoreau