[NEohioPAL] ONE MORE weekend to see "Joseph" at FPAC !!

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 14:40:06 PDT 2008

Some audience comments about our first weekend of Joseph and the  Amazing
Technicolor Dreamcoat at FPAC!

"The show is really incredible.  The kids are all fantastic.  It  is so
highly entertaining."

"I want to congratulate you and your students on a phenomenal show.   The
cast was great, the staging was a pleasure, and the theatre is the perfect
venue.  I wasn't sure how a Broadway-style show would translate on the  intimate
stage, but it was perfect."

"So much more than your usual kids show - the cast is so  professional!"

Tickets are on sale NOW for _Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp's_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/)  production of _Joseph  and the Amazing
Technicolor Dreamcoat_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/josephromeojulietfpac08.htm) ,
running through  July 20 at Mayfield Village Performing Arts Center.

Call Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171.

And of course, any unsold tickets will be available on the day of  the show
starting one hour before curtain time at Mayfield Village Performing  Arts
Center, 6622 Wilson Mills Road, Mayfield Village.