[NEohioPAL] Surrealism in Rocky River

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Tue Jul 15 07:19:59 PDT 2008

Studio of 5 Rings presents original works from local artist Jenna
Fournier. The show offers a refreshing nod to surrealism with Fourier's free
use of space, time and a full color pallet. The show will run until Saturday
July 26th.

We conduct wine tastings Saturday afternoons at 5:00pm.  We spend an hour
going over five wines that range from dry to sweet, and we explain how to
use your senses to get the most out of your wine tasting experience.

Special Promotions - $25 Gas Card Drawing and Complimentary Cheesecake
(restrictions apply – see website for details)

Regular Hours: Wed & Thur: 4:00 - 9:00pm; Fri & Sat: Noon - 9:00pm

STUDIO OF 5 RINGS
20160 Center Ridge Rd.
Rocky River, OH 44116
440-333-9700