[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Heads Outdoors

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jul 15 08:59:15 PDT 2008

It's finally summer outside! Despite the tradition of June being a pleasant and sunny month-- the month in which the official first day of Summer takes place-- this June was rather rainy. And by rather, we mean excessively.  Even July was off to a dicey start, weather-wise, but we're just desperate enough to believe the meteorologists who claim that at least this week should be rain-free and pleasant.

Which is good timing, because this week you have two, that's right, two opportunities to see Something Dada perform in the great outdoors.  We'll be wandering around the Coventry Arts Festival in Cleveland Heights this Thursday July 17 after 6:00, performing at various locations. Come find us, it will be like Where's Waldo without the stripey shirt.  And on Saturday July 19, we'll be performing at the Walk + Roll Lakewood, at approximately 4:45 and 5:30 next to Caribou Coffee on Detroit Road.

So whether you're an East Sider or a West Sider, enjoy the weather with Dada, outdoors this week. Or come and check us out on Friday at The Tower Press Building, rain or shine.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

------------------------------

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday July 18
8:00 PM

NO SHOWS at The Tower Press SATURDAY JULY 19

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114