[NEohioPAL] Lots of action with Main Street Medina

Main Street Medina info at mainstreetmedina.com
Thu Jul 17 06:49:30 PDT 2008

Good morning all-

Check out these exciting projects and events wiwth Main Street Medina!

1. Our website is live! Go to
*www.mainstreetmedina.com*<http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/>for tons
of community information, events calendar, pictures, concert
series, and more!

2. It's Arts Week here in Medina, culminating on Sunday, July 20th, with *Art
in the Park*, a juried fine arts show with over 150 artists represented.
Come enjoy historic Medina and the Public Square on a beautiful Sunday
afternoon.

3. In conjunction with Art in the Park, Main Street Medina will
feature a *silent
auction of 10 outstanding works of Chalk Art* from our June festival. Bid
early and often

4. It's not too late to *save $20 on your season subscription for the World
Tour of Music*! As a special offer, Main Street Cafe will offer $20 gift
certificates for only $10 each, good for the night of the concerts.

5. Main Street Medina is *selling sponsorships for decks of playing cards*,
featuring historic photographs of the downtown Historic District. You may
sponsor a card for as little as $60! Monies raised will support the purchase
of holiday decorations for downtown

6. Support our efforts to revitalize the Historic District with your *Main
Street* *Membership*. Memberships start at just $40, and come with valuable
savings at area stores.

*For more information on any of these items, PLEASE VISIT **
www.mainstreetmedina.com* <http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/>* *

--
Matt Wiederhold
Main Street Medina