[NEohioPAL] Clowning Arts on Maiden Lane

Robert Kreidler rkreidler at att.net
Sun Jul 20 09:16:21 PDT 2008

CLOWNING ARTS

ON

MAIDEN LANE

As we begin our 20th year the Ohio Clown College has a new name and a great new location.

We recently changed our name to The Ohio College of Clowning Arts as the result of the settlement of a dispute between the college and Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Combined Shows, Inc. The dispute settled to the satisfaction of both parties helps us continue to prepare students, 16 years of age and older to become entry level professional clowns.

We will perform and train at Musica in Maiden Lane, Akron.  Our theater based program is 30 weeks from September - April and begins September 8, 2008.  Enrollment is limited to 12 students so if our unique program is appealing, we suggest you act now.

To determine whether or not the college is for you contact Bob Kreidler, Headmaster 330.835.9460.  Email: rkreidler at OhioCollegeClowningArts.com and visit us at www.OhioCollegeClowningArts.com