[NEohioPAL] Comedy Workshop at Mulligans

Richard Smothers smud at hmcltd.net
Tue Jul 22 07:49:05 PDT 2008

The comedy workshop

An open mic event

EACH THURSDAY

MULLIGANS PUB

AVON, OHIO

8 - 9 P.M.

MUST REGISTER FIRST AT:

SMUD at HMCLTD.NET

Attention all comic's, we now have a west side room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulligan's pub

611 & I-90

You must email and receive a confirmation

Sorry, no pay Yet.but coming!

Line up will be emailed

This is for the beginner comic that needs to work on their       15 minute
set!

Yes, we have a stage area for you, lighting and sound system!

Help promote this room, bring you friends and prove your support, will be a
plus for getting up and performing.

We want you to hang out and have fun too!

Last week was a huge success! We had 9 comedians and they all rocked! We
moved to a special room in the back of the bar! The fans poured in, friends,
guest, We packed them in. so please come and do your stuff.