[NEohioPAL] Fight Director Wanted

Art Thomas AThomas at ignatius.edu
Tue Jul 22 13:48:19 PDT 2008

Cleveland's St. Ignatius High School is seeking a Fight Coordinator (paid position) for their October production of "Night of the Living Dead". This person would work with the director to  create the Zombies vs. people battles in this stage adaptation of the movie. We prefer someone with SAFD training or certification, but will consider well-trained candidates having combat experience with hand-to-hand. bats, staffs, and found objects. Mail or E-mail a resume to:  Art Thomas, 1911 West 30th Street, Cleveland, OH  44113, athomas at ignatius.edu. Because of vacation, we will not contact candidates until early August.