[NEohioPAL] Introducing The United Latino Film Festival - PLEASE READ!!!

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Tue Jul 22 15:16:10 PDT 2008

Introducing The United Latino Film Festival

Hello and thank you for your interest.  My name is Yazira Rodriguez and
I am the director of what will be the first annual United Latino Film
Festival.  The United Latino Film Festival is a one day event that will
highlight Latino influence on independent film.  Films received from
across the United States, Spain Mexico, Cuba and many more that range in
languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French
will be screened (if not in English, there will be English subtitles).
Most importantly these projects were created by Hispanic film makers,
about Hispanic cultures, events, history and people and/or with Hispanic
actors.  We will be screening three feature length films and eight short
films.  The incredible quality of cinematography and story telling is
undeniable and deserves to be seen by all.  These independent feature
films and short films show positive contributions by Latinos worldwide
to international performing arts.

The United Latino Film Festival will take place on Sunday, August 3rd,
2008 from 11:30a.m.-6:00 p.m during The Indie Gathering Film Festival
and Convention.  Taking place August 1st-3rd, The Indie Gathering will
provide our venue this first year at The Holiday Inn Westlake (west I-90
and Crocker Rd.).  In time I hope to make this a completely independent
weekend long event.

I hope that you can attend!  Also, let people know about this event.
The United Latino Film Festival and The Indie Gathering have soo much to
offer.  I want Ohio's best kept secret to become Ohio's most well known
event.  Passes for the full weekend of events at The Indie Gathering are
just $25 in advance and $35 at the door and single day passes are just
$15 at the door.

This is a positive event that I hope to continue on into the future and
show America something positive about Latinos in the United States and
around the World!

For more information, to register for monologue and acting competitions,
and to purchase advanced sale tickets please visit
www.theindiegathering.com <http://www.theindiegathering.com/> . or
e-mail me with any questions.

Thank you for your time,
Yazira Rodriguez, Director