[NEohioPAL] Free Family Show at CPH

Nina Glover ninaglo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:55:25 PDT 2008

Hi NeOhioPAL-ers:

We have had a wonderful and overwhelming response to the announcement about
*The Web of Anansi (A-nahn-see). *The 7pm performances on Thursday July 24th
and Friday July 25th are completely full. However, there are some limited
seats available for the 1pm on 7/24, the 10am & 1pm on 7/25. Make plans to
arrive early. The show is performed in the Studio Theater and the cast has
36 so there is no way to seat latecomers because we are using all four
entrances. Thanks for all of the support of our city's most talented youth
and the Cleveland Playhouse.

Ciao! Nina