[NEohioPAL] casting call, film short, 48HFP

Robin Hirsh robinhirsh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 24 12:48:25 PDT 2008

Casting call

2008 is Cleveland’s second year to participate in the 48 Hour Film Project (
www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland/). As a leader of one of the competing teams, I am looking for actors/actresses of any age who would like to join us for the project, which takes place August 8 - 10. Films will be shown at the Cedar Lee Theater in Cleveland Heights on
August 13.

Filming for our project is expected to occur on Saturday, August 9. If you
are interested in joining our team or learning more about us, please contact
me by phone or e-mail.

216.751.2371
216.533.3623

robinhirsh (at) sbcglobal.net