[NEohioPAL] LAST WEEKEND to see "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead"!

Carli Miluk broadwaybabe19 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 05:01:50 PDT 2008

LAST WEEKEND!!!!

HOT Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead With a title like this, it had to be Fourth Wall Productions, right? Check out the rising stars in this theatre troupe. Think Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang turned on their ear. When the loveable loser's dog dies (from rabies!) he begins to question the existence of an afterlife. Outrageous and outlandish, the show pushes teen angst to the very limits. Drug use, suicide, eating disorders, teen violence, rebellion and sexual identity collide and careen toward an ending that’s both haunting and hopeful. Some might say "blasphemy." We're guessing that's the idea.
Call 330-283-2442, or visit http://www.fourthwallproductions.com. (coolcleveland.com)

Fourth Wall Productions invites you to come see

DOG SEES GOD: CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE BLOCKHEAD

By Bert V. Royal

(Mature Audiences Only)

Playing July 24th - 27th
Friday-Saturday Evenings                 8:00pm
Sunday Evening Shows                     5:00pm

Prices:                General Admission        $10.00
                        Student I.D.                     $7.00

For Tickets in Advance:

Call Rebecca of Fourth Wall at (330) 283-2442, or  visit www.fourthwallproductions.com

For more information on the show and directions to our theatre on 105th just south of Bratenahl go to our website www. fourthwallproductions.com.

Reserve seats in advance tickets are going fast!  Reserve now - pay at the door!