[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema seeking Talent August 8th at Anatomy Cleveland

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat Jul 26 22:24:08 PDT 2008

Prelude2Cinema is looking for talent for a series of short movies (i.e. commercials) for  West Coast Web Designer Nogient Development. We are accepting resumes and headshots Friday August 8th @ 9pm. at Anatomy Cleveland at 1299 W 9th St. Cleveland, OH 44113
http://www.anatomycleveland.com

September 2008, we will be producing an anthology TV series called "Prelude2Cinema" that will require a lot of talent. Our main focus is on finding the rest of the talent for the Nogient movies.  We will be shooting for Nogient before the end of August. We already have some of the talent now but require a few more actors. E-mail us for details or come by Anatomy Cleveland at 9pm on Friday August 8th. Please bring headshot (or current photo) and resume.

We look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
A Branded Entertainment Company
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
"Prelude2Cinema helps your Business Become a BRAND"
Visit our New Business Site if you are interested in
Creating a Unique Marketing Campaign for your Brand
http://brandme.prelude2cinema.com
For more info on Nogient, visit www.nogient.com
Please do not send headshots or resumes to Nogient.