[NEohioPAL] A Bongo Joe Blues Triple Header

Steve Fine stevefine at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 06:08:42 PDT 2008

Hey all you mammals of the Blues Persuasion,

Bongo Joe & Little Steve-O are playing 3 shows this coming weekend and then we are taking the next weekend off.
So we need to see your smiley faces in at least one of them.

They are as follows

Friday August 1st    The Beautiful THORNCREEK WINERY in Aurora  from 7:00-10:00
Saturday August 2nd   The Mysterious ADAMHOUSE tavern (Formerly Loyal Oak) in Norton  from 7:00-10:00
and finally on Sunday August 3rd,  The wholesome MUSTARD SEED MARKET in Montrose for their brunch from 11:30 am to 2:30 PM

We'll have a special guest musician or two for these , so check 'em out

Booze and Blues Forever !!!

See ya there
-Little Steve-O
www.akronblues.com