[NEohioPAL] "Celebration" Benefit- IMPORTANT

goverbeke at wesleyan.edu goverbeke at wesleyan.edu
Tue Jul 29 17:24:15 PDT 2008

To Everyone Who Received An Email About the “Celebration” Benefit for Obama:

It has come to my attention that the use of Brown Paper Tickets, or any
other 3rd party ticketing service, for a political benefit is ILLEGAL.
Note: It is a criminal offense to make a campaign contribution (aka buy a
ticket) using this or any service.

To get tickets for the Nighttown performance of “Celebration,” to benefit
the Obama for America campaign, please call me, Grace Overbeke, at
(216)410-6844, or email tickets.celebration at gmail.com. You can make your
official donation at the door, where there will be someone with donation
forms, so we can follow protocol. Thank you so much!

                               All the Best,
                                 Grace