[NEohioPAL] Acting Instructors Needed Immediately

ACT Travel Show act_workshops at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 14:51:33 PDT 2008

Hi,

Looking for exceptional teachers in the art of theatre, film and TV to teach young actors between the ages of 6 - 17 to learn the basic art of acting and auditioning.  Pay is $150 - 600 per weekend and workshops are once a month and will last for 6 months to a year.  Please reply to act_workshops at yahoo.com with the name of the city in the subject.

Please reply  by 8/5/08 with a copy of your resume and headshot.

Those we are interested in we will contact via phone for an interview.

Thank you!
Erin Cameron