[NEohioPAL] Cameo's Millie --A "Thoroughly" Fabulous Event

Sferro, Michael Michael.Sferro at 53.com
Thu Jul 31 13:04:30 PDT 2008

This appeared in the Medina County Gazette's Letters to the Editor
Section:
Cameo's Millie --A "Thoroughly" Fabulous Event
WOW! CAMEO's muscial spectacular is the "not to be missed" event of the
summer! While this wonderful production is just one of many things to
celebrate in our area, for those that love musical theatre, it is the
greatest bargain in Northeast Ohio. What theatre patrons will enjoy is a
high-energy stage blockbuster, created and performed by local talent.
What we have is a true gem in our facility (the state-of-the-art Medina
Performing Arts Center) and the greatest fortune of all---talented
volunteers that are willing to collectively dedicate thousands of hours
to share their gifts with the community. These people are our neighbors,
friends, community leaders, students and families. Many of these kind
folks have shared their talents for years on the stages in our area and
some are making their debut in this amazing show. Having been a
Playhouse Square Broadway Series subscriber for many years, I can easily
say that what one will enjoy at these "Millie" performances is Broadway
caliber. "Thoroughly Modern Millie" continues this weekend (July
31st-August 3rd at the Performing Arts Center with tickets available at
the PAC box office and at local Buehler's). I would like to take this
opportunity to publicly applaud the "thoroughly" devoted cast, crew, and
orchestra members of this amazing show. We are truly blessed! Thank you,
CAMEO and "Thoroughly Modern Millie."
Warmly,
Shelly L. Rea

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.