[NEohioPAL] Last Call Cleveland's Good Riddance Keith Carr Party/Show 8/15 at The Pub!

Don Mitri clevejams at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 06:57:29 PDT 2008

Last Call Cleveland's Good Riddance Keith Carr Party/Show!

Cleveland's Best and only sketch comedy group Last Call Cleveland is ditching semi-talented cast member Keith Carr and we want Cleveland to help us send him packing!

Keith is moving to L.A. to live out his dream of making it big and developing a drug problem and we're celebrating with a sketch-tastic show at The Powerhouse Pub.

Opening the night will be stand-up comedian and "Cleveland Guy" Jeff Blanchard!   So grab some friends and come on down to watch Keith become dead to us all!

For more info about Last Call Cleveland and this show please check them out at www.lastcallcleveland.com
 Show Details
Last Call Cleveland
Friday August 15th
The Powerhouse Pub
8:00pm Show Time
Doors Open at 7:30pm
Tickets are $5.00
Purchase Tickets At The Door
18 & Over Welcome
Safe, Secure, Lit Parking
 Location
The Powerhouse Pub2000 Sycamore
Cleveland, Ohio 441131st floor Powerhouse Building
Between Improv & Howl at the Moon
West Bank of the Flats