[NEohioPAL] Harold & Maude invite you over to Cain Park

Ksenia Roshchakovsky ksenia at clvhts.com
Fri Aug 1 11:55:42 PDT 2008

It¹s been praised as ³smart, funny, irreverent and entertaining.²

It stars MARYANN NAGEL as Maude and COREY MACH as Harold.

Composer JOSEPH THALKEN (Was) and writer TOM JONES (The Fantasticks; 110 in
the Shade; I Do, I Do) have been working closely with director VICTORIA
BUSSERT and music director JODIE RICCI in refining the five-year-old musical
to its final version, which you¹ll experience tonight through August 17 at
Cain Park.

And it OPENS TONIGHT in the intimate Alma Theater at 7:30pm.  TICKETS ARE
$13 ALL THIS WEEKEND.

HAROLD & MAUDE: AN INTIMATE MUSICAL also features Patrick Janson, Devon
Yates and Jacqueline Cummins.  Musical staging is by JANET WATSON.  Set and
lighting design is by RUSS BORSKI.  Costume design is by TERRY PIERITZ.
Sound design is by STAN KOZAK.  WILL BRANDSTETTER is stage manager.

Say YES to HAROLD & MAUDE at Cain Park.  216-371-3000.