[NEohioPAL] A tragedy

Mike Baker mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com
Sun Aug 3 10:32:20 PDT 2008

Local comic Jay Boc's son Purnell was tagically killed in a motorcycle accident on Friday morning. The local comedy community is collecting funds to help the family out in the small way that we can with such an enourmous and sad event. If you would like to contribute, please go to http://www.clevelandyucks.com/grafitti_Front.asp and follow the link on the right hand side.

Information about services:

The viewing hours are Wed 4-8 PM at Hilliard Mullaney Rospert Funeral Home. 174 No. Lyman St. Wadsworth, OH

The funeral mass is 10:00 Thursday at Jesus Emmanuel in Seville, OH.

Thank you to anyone who wishes to contribute. Our hearts go out to Jay and his family.

Mike Baker
Cleveland Yucks Ltd.
mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com