[NEohioPAL] Don Cox "Abstract Expressionism" art Show in Rocky River

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Mon Aug 4 06:48:12 PDT 2008

Art Show: 5 Rings is showing original abstract acrylic and oil paintings
from Elyria artist, Don Cox.  The show opened Friday August 1, 2008, and it
will run through Saturday September 6, 2008.  The colors are vibrant,
depicting primal emotions and fascination in every piece.  Prices range from
$50 to $299 each.  We have something to fit every budget and wall space in
your home.

Wine Tasting: We conduct wine tastings Saturday afternoons at 5:00 pm.  We
explain how to use your senses to get the most out of your wine tasting
experience.

Regular Hours: Wed & Thur 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Fri & Sat noon - 9:00pm

Matt Cook

20160 Center Ridge Rd., 2nd fl.

Rocky River, OH 44116

440-333-9700