[NEohioPAL] BCA Book Club - "The Last Lecture"

Brecksville Center for the Art brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 09:03:18 PDT 2008

Brecksville Center for the Art
Book Club
August

BCA  Book Club will meet on August 25 to discuss the best seller; "The Last Lecture".  The book became an overnight success, and its' author, Randy Pausch, just lost his battle with pancreatic cancer.
       Though small in size, the book speaks volumes about the wisdom we would impart to the world if we knew it was our very last chance. Pausch agreed to do this speech in a "Last Lecture Series" at Carnegie Mellon University prior to his cancer diagnosis.  He presents his insights with great wit, wisdom, compassion and intellect.  This is a little jewel of a book to pass on to children and read for generations to come.
       Book Club members will also be asked to bring book suggestions for Sept, Oct and Nov to the August meeting.
       The BCA Book Club meets at the Brecksville Human Services Building from 6-8 pm on the 4th Monday of each month. Everyone is welcome, and the there is no charge but we ask you to register by calling the BCA office at 440-526-6232.

Robin David Bauer
Executive Director

Brecksville Center for the Arts
8997 Highland Dr