[NEohioPAL] Ballet, Jazz & Highland dance lessons in Bay Village begin the end of August.

Sara Gilchrist indyst at mac.com
Thu Aug 7 15:28:09 PDT 2008

Dance
at Independent Studios

Ballet   *   Jazz   *   Highland

Independent Studios is proud to offer small dance classes in a
comfortable and low-pressure environment.  Programs focus on
technique and an overall positive dance experience while building a
quality foundation of dance skills.  We do not have recitals in our
dance program.  We will have parent visitation days during the year,
without costumes, where parents can video, take pictures and observe
the class.

Enroll now!
The following classes begin the last week in August!
Visit the Web-site, independentstudios.net for pricing
& enrollment details or contact us to mail you a registration brochure.

Pre-Ballet is a fun and supportive class that teaches ballet basics
and a foundation for future dance classes for 3-5 year olds without
previous experience. Offered on Thursdays 1:30pm & 6:00pm a well as
Fridays at 10:30am & 3:00pm

Pre-Ballet II takes pre-ballte ot the nextl level for dancers who
have instructor permission to graduate up one level.  Offered on
Thursdays at 3:00pm.

Ballet I is for school age dancers without previous experience.
Offered on Thursdays at 5:00pm.

Ballet II takes ballet to the next level for school age dancers with
previous experience and instructor permission. Offered on Thursdays
at 4:00PM

Teen Ballet offers a fun and safe environment for dancers ages 13 and
p with or without previous experience.  Offered on Thursdays at 7:30pm.

Beginner Jazz focuses on jazz basics for dancers age 7-10 without
prior experience.  Offered on Fridays at 4:00pm.

Highland is a cultural form of dance rich in Scottish history and a
lively part of the Scottish-American community today.  It is a solo,
competitive and gracefully athletic dance.  Offered on Sundays at 2pm
for dancers younger than 7 and 3pm for dancers 7 and up.

Private Instruction is available upon request and by appointment.
Special pricing applies.

Independent Studios also offered Yoga, Pilates, Piano, Voice and
Acting Lessons.

Thank You,
Sara Gilchrist
Independent Studios