[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION ALL SINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacilynv at aol.com Stacilynv at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 20:09:11 PDT 2008

If you love to sing, even if it's in the  shower..........
WE WANT YOU!
If you love to perform, even if your  brush is your microphone..............
WE WANT YOU!

Come join the SELREC Singers any  Tuesday night at Lyndhurst City Hall
starting in September for a rehearsal of  all types of great music.  We are an adult
show choir that has been  performing in the greater Cleveland area for 40
years!  Come sing, dance if  you like, and make new male and female friends who
also love to perform!   We have two major concerts a year:  a seasonal/holiday
concert in December  and a themed-extravanganza in June.  We also perform in
the community  throughout the year.

For more information about the SELREC  Singers, check us out at
_www.selrecsingers.com_ (http://www.selrecsingers.com) .  For audition information,
contact Director Jenny Cochran at 440-449-8596...or just show up at  Lyndhurst City
Hall on Tuesday, September 2nd from 7p-9p for our first rehearsal  of the new
season!

###

Read reviews on AOL Autos.