[NEohioPAL] DVD to AVI Converter Recommendations

Bruce Jennings dadsongs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 09:29:08 PDT 2008

Hi, Everyone:

I'm working on a film scoring project. The client has given me a DVD that
he's authored. It's fairly short, so I decided to import the entire project
to my external hard drive. Don't worry -- I have plenty of space.
*
And believe me, I'm not trying to rip my Sweeney Todd DVD...PLEASE let's not
go there. This is all purely legit. I am aware of copyright laws, and I'll
well aware of the legal limitations in regard to this project.*

I had to do that....Anyhow, I thought it would be fairly easy to chose an
application off the internet to help me do this, but I was wrong! There are
many free applications, but their limitations are boundless. I am willing to
BUY (gasp) software to do this, but I don't have a lot of money to do so.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Bruce Jennings